Monday, August 22, 2011

Busy Mommas!

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it." - Henry David Thoreau

I surely wish that Mr. Thoreau, an American essayist, poet, and philosopher, is correct on this one!  My sister and I have been really very busy the past week making more items for the store in preparation for our very first festival on Labor Day weekend.


We've been busy brainstorming and making new stuff for Kitten and Nana, busy chasing after and taking care of our daughters, busy being homemakers, busy being momtrepreneurs, and the list goes on... The past week has been crazy-fun and it will continue to be this way (or even busier) until our first vendor appearance in the Kids Fest in September.

This morning, in the middle of all these, I realized that we've been socially quiet as well, and a part of me felt a little guilty for forgetting to update this blog, our Facebook page and twitter account.  I used to have a mommy blog which I committed on updating DAILY during the first year of my daughter's life that a few days of inactivity on this blog felt like I was slacking, haha! But, despite being missing in action the past few days, we can't be more thankful because we have seen the most activity on our Facebook page.  We have seen a rapid increase in Facebook fans this past week, we are at 345 fans (and growing!) as I write this blog entry! Thank you so much to all our family and friends... old friends and NEW friends, for the love!

♥,
kitten

No comments: