Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We Are Very Busy Bees!

Hi guys!  This is Trina ("Nana").  Being in business with my dear sister is indeed a dream-come-true. It's amazing what we can come up with when we put our heads together.  Well, the last week has been pretty hectic and I must say, I have never been happier about being this busy in my entire life.  It's true what they say, work isn't work if you're having fun with it.   

Yesterday, I started working on our Vintage Moderne Collection (coming soon!).  Here's a little peek at what's coming up...


Isn't it exciting?!?  We have had so  many milestones in the last week, I cannot even begin to tell you how much more there is to look forward to.  Stay tuned for more exciting news, promos & giveaways and new products for kids...and grown ups too.


No comments: